deserves a home that is
safe, warm, and dry
Please read all instructions
contacting us for assistance
If you are applying for assistance, you must be a homeowner in Madison County, Illinois, and have homeowner’s insurance.
Program: Home Repair
Unfortunately, Rebuilding Together Southwest Illinois is currently UNABLE to accept requests for major Emergency Home Repairs.
Additionally, we are UNABLE to provide ANY of the following services:
- Most roof replacements (minor roof leak repairs may be possible)
- Most Window replacement (sealing and caulking repairs are possible)
- Air conditioning replacement or repairs
- Furnace replacement or repairs
- Fire damage repairs
- Car replacement or repairs
- Furniture replacement or repairs
- Help with financial issues or financial counseling
- Can’t be a trailer or mobile home
We will not be able to approve requests for the above repairs.
Rebuilding Together Southwest Illinois ACCEPTS the following types of requests:
If you are a homeowner who owns and resides in your home and are in need of assistance, please click the link below. You will be directed to a preliminary application. The preliminary application will require basic identification information, household income/expenses, and a description of the repairs needed. Please contact us at (618) 960-2440 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
To apply, please send us:
- Completely filled out application
- Copy of valid state ID or license
- Two recent bank statements
- Social Security letter or statement
CLICK HERE to download an application